I made some basmati rice and added some chicken to it. For flavor I used a little salsa verde from Trader Joes. It was "ok"....aka "not so hot".
picture to post soon...
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you're off it." ~Jackie Gleason
Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

2 comments:
What kind of chicken (which I just typed "shicken", which is also making me laugh pretty hrd right now)? Did you cook it up first, or was it already cooked?
Was it breaded? Just kidding, that would be gross.
Rude, what if it WAS breaded and then you just hurt my food feelings?
It was precooked shicken (which I just spelled "sicken") breast strips. And it was G R O S S
Post a Comment