I had this weird battered tuna melt type sandwich...oddly enough, I found that someone else has blogged about this sandwich and I couldn't disagree with this fool more, but his photo is nice.
Here's what homeboy says:
And here's there Super Rico Sandwich which by their own admission is a "better-battered tuna patty that consists of tuna salad stuffed with passilla chile, onion, jack and cheddar cheese with ice-berg lettuce, tomatoes, and mayo on a freshly toasted bun". An amazing take on a tuna melt type of sandwich. Incredibly tasty and the fries were perfect in texture and flavor. Two thumbs up as an afterschool special.Yeah. I don't think so buddy. First off, if there was cheese on it, it was completely flavorless. Or maybe the cheese was masked by the overwhelming fishiness of the tuna. I still ate 1/2 of the sandwich b/c I was famished, but I'll never order it again. Also, my fries were cold. NOT COOL FRED!





1 comments:
Well, first of all, NOO i don't remember puking in the gutter, but that's usually where I puke, so I guess I'm not surprised. At what point are we "too old" to be tackling each other in the middle of the street and puking? Are we fourteen year old boys?
Second of all, that is funny that someone else already blogged that sammy. It looks good, I like fried stuff.
Post a Comment