Sunday, January 13, 2008

Saturday: Din Din

I was a good girl last night, I worked out when I got home from work!! I had an headache and still didn't flake, it's a miracle!

I don't know about working out while sunburnt, but whatevs.

After doing 30 minutes on the elliptical (while watching 30 Rock on my iPod), I went upstairs and did my crunches.

60 of these bitches!

Then I took a shower...

but i didn't wear my clown outfit

Then David wanted steak for dinner and really, who am I to argue? So off to Taylors Steakhouse we went!

the bar at Taylors

I had a Kansas City Steak which was fucking delicious, served with a baked potato (butter/sour cream/chives) and creamed spinach. I also had a dinner salad w/ranch. I did my 20 chews/bite...which didn't make me eat less food, but i did feel less full when I was done, does that make sense?

this is actually a steak I had a couple of weeks ago, equally as delicious

YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

0 comments:

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template