Nutrisystem Chips and Chicken Soup. Apple.
For Nutrisystem, however, I'm supposed to eat the following:
Breakfast
- Nutrisystem Breakfast entree: I had their cereal this morning
- Dairy or Protein Serving: not sure if the milk in the cereal counts as my dairy?
- Fruit: A very small banana. Like 1/3 the size of a regular banana.
- Nutrisystem Lunch Entree: I am having their Chicken Soup Lunch Entree.
- Salad Serving: I'm not having this, I would if I could find some fuckin salad.
- Fat Free Dressing: don't need it w/out salad.
- Dairy or Protein Serving: I think the chips count as the protein serving. It says "dessert time' on the package but it also says "11g Protein"
- Dairy or Protein Serving: I have no plans to fulfill this. I didn't bring anything.
- Fruit Serving: I had an apple already this morning. Oops!
- Nutrisystem Dinner Entree: this is where things wil go wrong. Tonight we're going to a bar. I'll probably have a few chicken wings, beer and whisky.
- Vegetable Serving: I predict that this will be missed.
- Salad or Fruit Serving: same as above
- Fat Serving: I think the bar snacks will take care of this
- Nutrisystem Dessert entree: If I'm hungry I'll pull this out of the box when I get home.




2 comments:
was this pic taken from your phone? if so, your phone takes better pics than mine. that's racist.
yeah, but i think it was better lighting. :o)
Post a Comment