Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Summer's Update: the last few days

Hi, so, here is what I've been eating the last few days. I will start posting real pics again starting tonight or tomorrow. :o)
MONDAY (Taipei, then flight to singapore):
  • Breakfast - you saw the chinese buffet we had
  • Lunch - the most amazing dumpling soup and dim sum I've ever had. By 'dumpling soup, I don't mean soup with dumplings in it. I mean mother fucking DUMPLINGS WITH SOUP IN IT! I took pictures, will post these later.
  • Dinner: Ate some airplane food for dinner. I forget now what it was.
  • Late night: Beer with dad in Singapore's Little India


TUESDAY (flew out of Singapore at 7:40 am, arrived in Bombay at 10:30 am):
  • Pre-Breakfast: Coffee and chocolate croissant (1/2) at airport
  • Breakfast: airplane eggs, one chicken sausage, bread, fruit, coffee
  • Lunch: out for snacks, got some fried chicken (2pcs, boneless, small), pav bhaji, and fried chillies filled with cheese. Beer
  • Dinner: Chinese food. Mostly clear chicken soup with spinach and chicken pan fried noodles
Have you noticed how many times I said "fried" so far?



WEDNESDAY (Bombay):
  • Breakfast: grilled sourdough with scrambled eggs and cheese on top, sauteed tomatoes and red onions
  • Lunch: Nutrisystem Pasta Parmesan with Broccoli
  • After Lunch Snack: red apple
  • Cough medicine, something for my fever, something for my cold
  • coffee

1 comments:

summer on January 30, 2008 at 10:44 PM said...

Yes! I got sick the day before I left, I could feel it in my throat. Then spending four days in planes and airports, it just got really bad. It's been super bad here, but I feel like it's going to start getting better tomorrow. It sucks.

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template