ANYGAY, don't know if I mentioned to you the detox that I was going to do, but I'm doing it now for the next week.
Here is the short version of what I'm doing:
No Meat
No Dairy
No Alcohol
No Caffeine (exception is Green Tea)
No preservatives
No bleached foods (white rice, white flour, white bread)
No wheat
No wheat
No salt (with the exception of sea salt used moderately)
No sugar (except sugars that are natually in fruits/veggies or very sparingly honey)
In addition to that, I drink a mixture of bentonite clay/flax seed/water first thing in the morning and before bed.


i have a pic of the actual mixture from this AM
tastes gross
tastes gross
Bentonite clay and flaxseeds assist with the colon cleansing process. Bentonite is a type of edible clay that acts as a bulk laxative by absorbing water to form a gel. It binds toxins such as pesticides and helps to carry them out of the colon. Flaxseeds also absorb water and expand in the colon, allowing toxins and mucus to be removed. In addition, flaxseeds have been found to lower cholesterol levels. Bentonite also detoxifies the liver/kidney. YEE HA!
For breakfast I had an Indian dish, (that's right, INDIAN) -STOP- holy shit, wait a minute, RIGHT when i typed that, this dude walked in the store http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ansari, not kidding -CONTINUE- Basmati Rice and Mung Bean Khichari. It was first time making it so it was a little dry and could have used some more seasoning. But it was okay.
mine didn't really look like this , i think i had more rice.
For breakfast I had an Indian dish, (that's right, INDIAN) -STOP- holy shit, wait a minute, RIGHT when i typed that, this dude walked in the store http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aziz_Ansari, not kidding -CONTINUE- Basmati Rice and Mung Bean Khichari. It was first time making it so it was a little dry and could have used some more seasoning. But it was okay.
mine didn't really look like this , i think i had more rice.I'm going to start recording my weight, just while detoxing, to keep track and see if this thing helps me drop any poundage.
This AM my lbs were 129.
This AM my lbs were 129.



1 comments:
OK so this post answered a few of my questions: the diet is a week and flaxseed helps to detox.
How do you know if something has preservatives? Are you basically just making food with fresh ingredients every day and that's how you're sure?
Are you enjoying all the cooking?
I can't wait to get back to SF and start all that good cooking I was doing before I left last time!
Post a Comment