Sunday, March 16, 2008

Something from this weekend

I've been absolutely pigging out for about the last week. It's kind of out of control like binge eating, I don't know what is going on with me. It started with last Sunday when I made that pasta, I just kept eating it and eating it.


This weekend we were at Sushant's Parent's and his mom makes three big meals a day, so I was pigging out some more. This is meatballs, fried potatoes, green beans and some salad. It was GOOOOD but I am really fucking fat right now.

Starting today, I will: eat smaller portions, eat fewer portions, have less fried food, no chips (!!!) and no sweets (that part is easy).

Let's see how it goes, I seriusly feel like crap.

1 comments:

Miranda on March 20, 2008 at 2:00 PM said...

OMG, I have been binge eating too...I think it's because I knew I was going to detox soon, so I just kept eating everything that was really fattening since I wouldn't be able to have it soon. LAME.

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template