- 1/2 cup of coffee with creamer
- nutrisystem cereal with milk
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you're off it." ~Jackie Gleason
Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

2 comments:
i have a question...have you lost any weight over there with all of your nutrisystem stuff?
I am not sure. I stopped weighing myself several months ago b/c I didn't want it to tell me the number it was telling me.
Up until I had that really bad binge week last week, I think I did - a lot of people that I haven't seen in awhile kept saying that I've lost weight. but then that week happened and now I don' know. I DO know, that my boobs rest on my stomach though.
Post a Comment