Friday, July 17, 2009

Thursday Night Comedy Show


We went to go see the Slumdog Comedy Tour at Cobb's Comedy Club in San Francisco, it was pretty funny.

Before the show, we went to the local watering hole near the office, and I had two Buds and five chicken strips:





If you consider that I am following the Weekly version of the Engine 2 Diet, then it's not that big of a FAIL. So far.

When we got to the Comedy Club, I had two Captain and Cokes, and:
  • Shared a hamburger and fries with Katy: Had three bites of hamburger, but a LOT of fries
  • Had one chicken potsticker
  • Had two pieces of bruschetta







The hamburger bun is probably processed foods. But other than that - not a big fail!

0 comments:

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template