Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Weekend update

Saturday after work went to Colettes 2nd Bday party and had mexican food
Bean burrito
Lots of chips
Beer
Whit wine
Cupcakes

Sunday was Sex in the City party at Taras house
Spring rolls
Beer cheese
Lots of champagne based drinks
Mini eclaires
Came home hungover and had the rest of my leftover pasta

Yesterday for dinner had my favorite gyro and fries from Spitz, I ate
the whole thing.

Miranda Bressman
www.thesecretheadquarters.com


Sent from my iPhone y'all!

2 comments:

summer on June 5, 2008 at 4:55 AM said...

I love Gyros. What is spitz?

I bet I can find something like a Gyro here in Bombay....!

Miranda on June 5, 2008 at 12:55 PM said...

Spitz is in Eagle Rock, over by the Target and it's fucking good. We eat there a lot.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/spitz-los-angeles-2

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template