Dirty martini
Half a cheese burger
Some cheddar bacon fries
Half a side salad
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The second day of a diet is always easier than the first. By the second day, you're off it." ~Jackie Gleason
Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template

2 comments:
master cleanse would be mad at you. that looks SOOO good. is a martini good with a burger? is it at that bar near your house, the one that is redone and serves slightly-too-fancy food?
ps when you come back we need to go to a bar called The Alembic (I think? could be getting it totally wrong).
Ha! When YOu come back? I mean when I come back and when you next visit.
This isn't the place by my house (The York), the food there isn't as good as the food in this pic.
This place is downtown, it's called Pete's.
And no, a martini is not good with a burger but I really wanted one and I thought I would finish it before our food came. Whoopsieeeee. It got me hammered.
Post a Comment