I want food. The cravings should end tomorrow, then its smooth sailing.
This AM I'm having mint tea to try to help the sour taste that the
lemonade drink leaves behind, that is the worst part for me...it is
possible that I didnt get the drink mixture correct, its too sweet.
No likey.
124 lbs today




2 comments:
but you can drink unlimited of it, right? are you peeing a lot?
I think you can drink unlimited amount of herbal tea but I couldn't really find any info on it specifically.
But if you were referring to the lemonade drink - If you are doing the cleanse to loose weight and not just for the detoxing benefits, then NO you can't drink unlimited amounts of the lemonade drink. each 16oz bottle is apprx 400 calories - they recommend drinking 3-6 bottles a day, towards the lesser amount if you're trying to loose weight BUT always drink it if you are feeling hunger pains.
Post a Comment