Monday, June 2, 2008

A new recap for you

I promise to start blogging my food as soon as my iphone is charged up again which is later today.

Thursday - Friday - Saturday am on the plane

Meal 1:
  • Braised beef (yummy!)
  • Water
  • some shrimp salad
  • cheddar and crackers
  • ice cream sandwich
Meal 2:
  • Pasta with slices of ham
  • Potato salad
  • Cheese and crackers
  • Red Wine
  • I didn't have dessert
Snack:
  • Chicken bun
  • Chips
Meal 3:
  • Korean beef (sucked)
  • Some Korean noodly thing
  • Some rice (all mixed in the above beef ddish, so it was realy small amounts of each)
  • Kim chee
  • Red Wine
  • I don't think I had this dessert either
Meal 4:
  • Frittata (surprisingly yum!)
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Coffee
  • Red wine just kidding it was white just kidding i only had coffee and water
It looked a lot like this (not actual photo)


Saturday Afternoon in Bombay
Lunch:
  • Subway: 6" turkey with all the fixins (no cheese, no tomatoes)
Dinner (small work party at Roy's house in the fancy part of Bombay - wil post pictures)
  • Appetizers: chicken nuggets, chicken satay (sort of, but this is as good as I can get to describe it), paneer (yuck)
  • Dinner: some indian food
I left immediately after dinner b/c my office manager humiliated me by asking - in front of everyone - if I have put on weight. Thanks Rita!


Pictures from Roy and Aisha's fancy new apartment in Bombay

That night we went to a bar and I had a lot of rum & cokes.

Sunday
We woke up late and eventually convinced Sushant's cousin to bring us food from this rad place. We had:
  • chicken strogranoff
  • chicken green curry
  • chicken red curry
  • 1 chicken burger
  • chicken fried rice
  • rice
  • chips
  • chicken on fresh salad
It was one order of each, split between three people. We also had dessert: chocolate mousse

Dinner: Pepperoni pizza

Monday
Today for lunch I had some Indian food. Breakfast was leftovers from yesterday's lunch.


0 comments:

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template