Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Big Food Catchup


Water, Salad and Macaroni (probably with Tuna)



All the fixin's for a salad.


And here's the salad, complete with my new awesome Hidden Valley Ranch Denny's Style Ranch Dressing


This is a dish that Sushant makes with beans, garlic, chillies and potatoes. It's SUPER good, so delicious.


I learned how to make chicken pan fried noodles! It was sort of a hassle but it was really good. I'll make it again in SF.


This is the end result. I would have preferred a white sauce, and will try to revise the recipe when I can get more asian ingredients in San Francisco.


Toast!


Pizza snacks while we were out shopping last weekend


Toast and coffee


Oh this is when I got sick. I haven't really gotten my appetite back since then, by the way! This is Pringles, bread and some soup.


Chicken, Rice....?


Toast, rice.


Medicine, brocolli, macaroni


Indian Lunch


Rice and a veggie / chicken / chinese dish, made by Ravi.


Lunch.


Before our Christmas Party, Ravi made some lunch of Maggi Noodles (indian Ramen) with vegetables, cheese and spicy sauce.


The Christmas Party Spread!


Lunch at a nice restaurant near the house - this is prawns curry.


This is some delicious fried fish and Thai green curry.




I made spaghetti again, so good!


And then I had the sauce last night for dinner, with bowtie pasta and lots more wine. Watched the first half of Tough Love while eating it, it was perfect.


0 comments:

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template