Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monday Lunch

Leftover vegetable soup from last night (has EVERYTHING in it, squash, potato, red onions, gypsy peppers, brocolli, carrots, celery, parsley, mint, ginger, garlic, green onions, etc.) - just trying to use up the veggies before they go bad.


Also a slice of wheat toast and two of these wheat things, they're kinda like a rice cake but different.

BACK ON THE DIET TODAY! I'm actually pretty happy about it.

2 comments:

Miranda on September 8, 2009 at 1:30 PM said...

how long were you on the diet before? did you loose anything?

summer on September 8, 2009 at 1:49 PM said...

I think I did the full month, but I allowed a Splurge day once a week, kept drinking wine, and didn't go to the gym at all.

This time, I am planning to make my splurge days not totally disgusting, and try to get to the gym at least twice a week.

Not sure about the wine.

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template