Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tuesday: BIRTHDAY

One of the several gifts that David got me was some Dunkin Donuts decaf coffee...he made me some with a whole wheat english muffin.

breakfast

After breakfast I headed to Trix's house, later we met Cicely out for lunch at Home. I had a yummy grilled salmon salad.

lunch

I also had a glass of pinot grisio and 1.5 pieces of the bread in the background.

For dinner David and I were going to go to a fancy steak house but decided not too (we're waiting for the weekend instead). So we got some pizza at Casa Bianca. Garlic bread and sausage pizza and wine.

dinner

more dinner

There was some dessert waiting for me when I got home. David got me some sort of chocolate cupcake from a fancyish bakery, but it wasn't very good. :(

dessert

1 comments:

summer on January 22, 2009 at 3:24 AM said...

dang that salad looks really good! was it a good overall birthday?

 

Ninja Nutrition! Copyright © 2009 Cookiez is Designed by Ipietoon for Free Blogger Template